Do you have a problem tenant?

We respect the Residential Tenancies Act of Alberta, are familiar with the rules governing residential rental properties, and are mindful of both tenants’ and owners’ rights. If you find yourself in a predicament where you need guidance, we may be your go-to person and will take the necessary action to properly resolve the problem. We have helped many landlords, and we can help you too by representing you in matters involving collections and/or evictions.

Help for landlords.
Third-party representation has been shown to deliver results faster and more effectively than doing it alone. The procedures/standards established by the courts and the Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service are thoroughly understood and known to us. We provide you with a cost-effective solution to recover unpaid rent and/or evict your tenant. We do this by employing the least expensive procedure possible. In case you require an affidavit or other documents to be sworn in, we also have a Commissioner of Oaths on hand to speed up the procedure.

Our suggestions are always free! For further information on your options and our rates, please contact us.

Do you have a problem tenant?

Follow us on Facebook.

back to home.